Cierra Hawn, Zarlingo, Crank Arrested A Warren car with a 3-year-old

Luis Frias-Hernandez, Resident Of Elgin Arrested In Deadly Walmart Shooting In Manor

MANOR, Texas – On December 14, a tragic shooting incident occurred at the Walmart parking lot. The Manor Police Department took prompt action, which led to the identification and apprehension of the individual who is believed to be responsible for the incident. When officers received reports of gunfire in the wee hours of that morning, they responded quickly and arrived at the scene within minutes of receiving the information.

Elgin, Texas resident Luis Frias-Hernandez, who was 19 years old at the time, was able to receive immediate medical assistance as a result of their prompt response. Frias-Hernandez was pronounced dead at 4:13 in the morning, despite the efforts of the officers and the subsequent arrival of emergency medical services. Frias-Hernandez had succumbed to his injuries.

In the wake of the distressing discovery, the detectives initiated a comprehensive investigation that continued throughout the day. As a result of their unrelenting efforts, they were able to successfully identify the alleged perpetrator as Juan Acuna-Goana, who is 25 years old and lives in Manor, Texas.

Following the collection of substantial evidence from the scene and the completion of exhaustive investigative procedures, a judge in Travis County swiftly issued an arrest warrant for Acuna-Goana, charging him with first-degree felony murder. Remarkably, the Manor Police Department was able to apprehend Acuna-Goana without encountering any resistance, thereby demonstrating their dedication to the protection of the general public.

Following that, he was promptly transported to the Travis County Central Booking facility in order to await the proceeding of the legal systems. As a result of this unfortunate incident, law enforcement has demonstrated their dedication and effectiveness in responding quickly to criminal activities.

The cooperative efforts of the community, in conjunction with the unrelenting efforts of the police force, resulted in the identification and arrest of the suspect. This brought some sense of resolution to the heartbreaking loss that the victim’s loved ones had to endure. Despite the fact that legal proceedings are still ongoing, the authorities are continuing their efforts to bring justice to Luis Frias-Hernandez and his grieving family. This demonstrates their unwavering dedication to maintaining law and order within the community.

Similar Posts